Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fetus Wars: Monstrous Majority

I am extremely dismayed with the lack of respect for the life of the unborn. The monstrous majority of our nation claim that abortion should remain in legal. What are you people basing your argument on? It's a womans right?!?! Look at the information that has been presented for you in this blog. This merely scrapes the surface of the evidence that a fetus is a living being in the womb. Yet, you hang on to this notion that it is the right of the mother to decide. Those who support abortion and have had an abortion should never be able to care for children. You obviously don't know what is best for any living being. You should be thankful that you are able to have children. About 10 percent of women (6.1 million) in the United States ages 15-44 have difficulty getting pregnant or staying pregnant, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). These people would consider pregnancy a blessing. Pro-choice individuals need to take a step back and recognize their responsibility to the unborn. Now, if you disagree with anything, why don't you leave a comment??? I'll get back to you.

2 comments:

  1. Strangely enough, I like how you exclude religion from this topic. I always feel guilty and equally responsible when teachers incorporate God into abortion. I find facts and percentages somewhat refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you here Tyler! I didn't know that the numbers for women who have difficulty getting pregnant were so high. This is a very interesting and provocative topic.

    ReplyDelete